Wow! A new puppy! Who saw that comming? I will tell you all about how this came about! I will be sharing pictures never shown before and share highlights from bringing him home, meeting Cosmo, settling in, nights & potty training, – all there is to know about the first week with Disco Deluxe! Just CLICK HERE!
Time for a run through of the latest news and PUPdates in the life of Cute Cosmo the Cavalier!
Biggest one ofcourse being welcoming our new family member: The darling black & tan Cavalier Disco Deluxe! I can’t wait to get to know him better and share all of our adventures with you all! We have had him for just shy of a week and oh what a week it has been! – Stay tuned for my first blog about our first week with a new baby in the house!
Second round of news are mainly for my Danish followers as I am pleased to annouce that we will be doing a collaberation with the Danish webshop Cotonshoppen.dk who has over 7000 items on their webshop bringing everything your heart (and dog) desires! We’ll be trying out some puppy toys and hope to inspire all of you to some great fun with your spring puppies and dogs! We even got a code to celebrate! Use code ‘Cutecosmo10’ for 10% off your purchase* ! But don’t wait too long! It’s only active for 2 weeks! Happy shopping!
*Code is active on all items not already on sale. Code is active 14 days and runs out march 1’st 2020 at midnight.
We’ve also updated ‘Cosmo’s Favoritter’ from Hundepardiset.dk. So there’s new inspiration for that next order. We’ve also adding in some puppy-starter-treats for those baby doggoes trying out their first natural treats! Go get inspired!
We finished celebrating our 20.000 followers giveaways! It was a fun round of 4 giveaways focusing on YOU guys! We did all of our giveaways in a tag-spam-free manor and it was so well recieved. Thank you to everyone! @PoppyTheCavalierKingCharles won a Cavology leash of choice – @Chelseydxx & @EllaTonerova_Draw_and_photoes both won a custom pet cover from @animalphonecase – @CuteCavalier_lulu won 1 months worth of treats from Hundeparadiset and finally @BrandyTheDogFl won a Super Chunky Scarf Snood by @Knit.9 ! Congratulations to all of you!
We’ve kickstarted 2020 full speed and it’s time for an update on the website!
- Minor changes and updates around the website; In the “About us”, “Featured at” & “Instagram” section aswell as adding new photoes in the “Cavology” section! Go have a look around.
- Mainly for my Danish followers: I just updated “Hundeparadiset” with an other round of “Cosmo’s monthly Favourites”. I hope you’ll find lots of inspiration in regards to what treats you’d like to try next! This time I found a great long lasting treat! Just click here to find out which! I am also happy to announce that we will continue working with Hundeparadiset in 2020!
- To celebrate everything 20 – like the year 2020 AND us reaching 20.000 followers on @Instagram – we will be hosting a few giveaways in the upcoming weeks! For now I can reveal Cavology and Hundeparadiset as sponsers but I have more up my sleeve. It will be a mix of national and international giveaways. So stay tuned over at @cutecosmo_thecavalier for a chance to win – First one will be launched TODAY!
2019 is coming to an end faster than I knew possible. I litterally feel like I should hang on to my seat or Cosmo and I wont make it into 2020!
I can’t believe an other year has flown by so quickly! So much has happened it’s unbelievable. We’ve just reached 20,500 followers while writing this and have been blessed with more than 415.000 likes to our 244 posts throughout the year of 2019! Let me just say that YOU guys are foundation of this adventure and for that we humbly thank you!
I hope you will join me in a trip down memory lane as I look back and reflect on 2019 and lastly share some of our hopes and dreams for 2020!
Happy New Year sweet friends!
We love you ♥️
My Dog on Social Media / Hund på sociale medier!
A while ago I sat down and wrote an article for Cavalierposten – a magazine puplished by The Danish Cavalier Club. I wanted to write an article about my journey with Cosmo on social media. To let people know that being on social media is more than just like-hunting and follower counts. That social media offers many adventures and a big community with lots to offer! And ofcourse I wanted to share this article with you guys too! So here it is – a run through how we got started and a few thoughts and stories from our journey.
Thank YOU for making it all possible!
>Just here with a post to update you on the latest news on the website!
Thank you for your support everyone – This wouldn’t be possible without you.
We love you guys!<
- First of all “Fresh out of the Shower” had an amazing launch with over 300 views on day one! Thank you everyone for loving on my grooming blog! @Cavalier_rosie won the Grooming Kit Giveaway and will soon recieve her gift! If you missed it find it here!
- For my Danish followers inparticular: Just updated “Cosmos Favourites” with 4 new november treats to try out! Go see what favourites we recommend you try next! – Just Tap Here!
- I am also so happy to have welcomed a bunch of people to my pack of subscribers! With the latest adding to my website you now have the oportunity to Sign up to my Blog! This way you’ll be the first to know when a new blog launches and never miss out! Wanna join the pack? Sign up here!
- You might have notised the new Tip button-feature to the site: Cosmo’s Tip Jar. If you enjoy what we do and want to know more please read this!
Cute Cosmo’s Full Bath & Groom!
Here they are! All my little tips and tricks – all the inside information on how I keep that long fur of his mat free and super shiny! Everything you’ve been asking me about!
Grab a coffee – you’re in for quite a read! #Sorrynotsorry
To thank you all for reading along there’s a surprise giveaway for you at the end of this blog! You don’t want to miss out on this one!
Just CLICK HERE to go straight to the detailed blog on how I do a full bath and groom with Cute Cosmo the Cavalier!
Autumn has been soaking us to the bone this year leaving Cosmo and I feeling reluctant to go outside!
So while we wait for those sunny autumn days with crispy leaves under our feet we have come up with some fun stuff to do together inside instead!
A lot of these things are easy to do and most things already in your household!
So here they are – our 10 ways to spend a rainy day!
We hope you’ll enjoy!
Hello Autumn – Hello Fall.
I’m so excited autumn is finally here. And as the trees and leaves are changing into their most beautiful colours I too have been making a few autumnal changes to the website. You should have a look around – I hope you like it.
- I’ve added a few words and pictures about the new fall collection from Cavology brand.
- I’ve made a few changes in the Collaboration section. Danish partners pages will now be in Danish. The international partners will remain in English as was.
- The shop is closing tonight. Thank you to everyone who supported us! This was a fun way of celebrating Cosmo’s 2 years on instagram!
– Q & A with Cute Cosmo the Cavalier –
So just CLICK HERE to have a read to find out why we ended up with a Cavalier, if Cosmo has a girlfriend yet and what his favourite things are and also if you were picked as the winner?!